What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
How does it work?
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three facts about me:
- I want things for me (clothes, accessories, etc.) to either be all the colors of the rainbow or none of the colors and be black. Nothing in between.
- I feel everything very intensely. I don’t like anything – I love it. And I don’t dislike anything – I hate it. There is no medium with me.
- I’m terrified of everything. I wish that was an exaggeration but it really isn’t.
What is the last book that made you cry?
I cried for the majority of More Than Maybe by Erin Hahn. It isn’t a sad book at all it just was exactly what I needed in the very moment that I read it. The entire last fifteen pages had me sobbing because it was all so perfect. I loved every single word.
How many books do you have on your TBR?
Why are you calling me out like this?! I have approximately 169 unread physical books and 58 unread Kindle books for a total of about 227 books on my TBR.
Would you rather only be able to reread books or only be able to read new books?
It hurts my heart to know that I would never reread a Gayle Forman or Erin Hahn book but I would definitely choose to only be able to read new books. There are an infinite amount of stories I have yet to discover and though I’ve read a lot over the years my selection would still be quite limited.
What was your reading goal for 2019? Did you reach it yet?
My goal for this year was to read 50 books and at the time of this post I’ve read 149. I really wasn’t expecting to read quite so much this year since I have a rambunctious toddler running about. Blogging has definitely boosted my reading!
What is your favorite book quote?
I’m not sure I have one? Sometimes I’ll have certain quotes stick out to me while reading but I don’t keep track of them. I did make note of quite a lot while reading More Than Maybe but you’ll have to wait for my full review to know what they are!
My best posts…
- My post with the most views is Beginner’s Guide to ARCs: Everything You’ve Ever Wanted to Know (And More) About Advanced Reading Copies.
- My husband doesn’t read many of my posts, but he did read Ten Books On My TBR I’m Avoiding and he loved it!
- Some of my personal favorites have been Force Me to Read… Scythe by Neal Shusterman, The Sunshine Blogger Award, and Shelf Awareness: KonMarie My Bookshelves (Major Book Unhaul!).
- Morrisa from MorrBooks
- Storme from Storme Reads
- Leelynn from Sometimes Leelynn Reads
- Dana from Devour Books with Dana
- Reg from Bookish In Bed
- Tiffany from My Booksih Fantasy
- Chloe from The Elven Warrior
- Toya from The Reading Chemist
- Lori from Lori’s Bookshelf Reads
- Lauren from LaLa’s Book Reviews
- What is your favorite book to movie/series adaptation?
- Do you collect multiple editions of the same books? If so, tell us about some of them!
- Houseplants – do you love them or do you manage to kill any plant you touch?
- Are there any non-bookish related items you collect?
- What is your favorite holiday and do you have any traditions?